1.17.2013

Fort Collins Photographer | Monty + Megan: Engagements

Monty and I were scheming on the best way for him to propose to Megan. He was planning on proposing on December 31st, then planning an engagement session with me a couple months after. When he told me this, I thought it'd be great if had fooled Megan into doing a regular couples session with me, and then popping the question right there while shooting! Monty loved this idea, so we went with it! It was freezing, but when when you're in such a love as they have, nothing else really matters! Congrats you two!!




1 comment:

  1. Great idea with the mock couples shoot! Such a fun way to capture a moment that every girl wants pictures of :) Congrats to you both, Monty and Megan!! And that ring is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...