3.04.2013

UNITED 2013 - Santa Barbara | ShutterChic Photography

Last week I had the INCREDIBLE opportunity to join with fellow photographers at a conference in Santa Barbara. UNITED 2013. NEVER did I think that a company I'd do my website through would create such a community of friends and industry professionals. The conference consisted of speakers, breakout sessions, photo shoots on the beach AND **good** food (thanks to The Four Seasons and of course ShowitShowit!!) Speakers had little to say about the best camera gear, which company I should order prints though or how I can book more clients. It was more about serving. Serving our clients in a way that puts them before myself, and living a life of significance instead of success. 

So today- I will start with the work that matters. My camera will be a voice, and a vessel. And I vow to be a better photographer. My job isn't about me. It's about you. About the best day of your life. So that you can hold on to your memories, and share them with the ones you love. 

Left Colorado in a BLIZZARD. Lucky to get out of Denver only a few
 minutes late! Later that night I met up with some other awesome
Colorado photographers!
A fun bridal glam shoot on the left, and the AIRPORT THAT LOOKS
 LIKE A RESORT on the right!
The PASS/Showit bus + some Santa Barbara goodness!
They have all these little candies on the tables at the Four Seasons.
I at 9 in one sitting. On the right, my notebook and of course my Starbucks!
The sweet PASS/Showit bus that picked us up from the airport!
On the right the view on the last night we were there. <3
Super fancy lunches at the Four Seasons.
AND Sarah, she fell in the snow on the way to the airport!

A few photos from shoots I participated in there.. (Full shoot posts coming later this week!)


1 comment:

  1. Impressive photos as usual, but I'm so impressed with the vision of the conference. Sounds like a great organization!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...