6.09.2011

Spring Time at Sunset

went ran out two nights ago at sunset. I could see them from my stairway looking towards the west. I turned around, ran back up the stairs to grab my camera. The most beautiful sprouts of corn were glowing from the sunlight. I put on my boots, I looked rediculous with gym shorts and an oversized tee on as well, I'm glad no one else had a camera, ran accross the street, through our neighbors yard and began to shoot. Sunset, breeze, a big beautiful rose bush. I felt like I was on the beach in San Diego. But, I was in a corn field in Colorado. All these photos were made in about 15 minutes time. Spring Time at Sunset, perhaps my favorite. I love new life. Enjoy.


 

"Secret Garden"







These are my babies. Mohawk, Long Neck and the 3rd is yet to be named. Suggestions???
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...