6.24.2011

Veronica + Matt {Engaged} Colorado Engagement Photographer

When Veronica first asked me to do engagement pictures of her and Matt, I was SO excited! I think I even started bouncing around in my seat! I have known Veronica for a long time now. We were in the same young adults group and bible studies and even went to our favorite place Starbucks every once and a while for a coffee date. Veronica was one of my most encouraging persons in starting ShutterChic! I knew her and Matt's session was going to be awesome. It was. Every bit of it! They even had the idea to do a stop motion Save The Date from pictures we took, and hopefully I can share that with you soon! And they brought Matt's dog, Fletch. He's a BIG cutie! And it was so hard to pick my favorite pictures I wanted to share! Here is Veronica and Matt. Truly in love.


Her smile is infectious!
LOVED their outfits!






Veronica, Matt & his baby Fletch








My FAVORITE shot from the night!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...