8.25.2011

Kelly & Eric {Married!} Copper Mountain Colorado Wedding Photographer

This was a wedding I second shot with PAEart.com. We headed up to Copper Mountian and I didn't really know what to expect for the day. I didn't know if I was going to be in the snow, or have to hike to the top. I wouldn't call myself an "outdoor girl," so the fact that they were getting married on the top of Copper freaked me out a little bit. But then I found out that I was going to ride a chair lift to the top, and then, I was stoked! It was bound to be a beautiful, warm, and perfect day. It was. Kelly and Eric were so great, their guests fully enjoyed themselves, I loved the chair lift and everything about a Copper Mountain, Colorado summer wedding! Enjoy!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...