8.15.2011

The Schirmer's {Colorado Family Portrait Photographer}

Lindsey (the cute one with the sassy dark hair) and I were great friends growing up in youth group and high school together. When she contacted me about doing a shoot with her dad and sister for father's day, I was overjoyed. Lindsey has always been the one to bring fun to a group and make you feel at ease. I knew this shoot was going to be a blast! Although we had to press pause on the shoot half way through because of wind and rain, that didn't get anyone's spirits down or make a difference in the photos. They ALL were GREAT! This fun fam was so happy the whole time which makes my job easy.  They were wonderful and pretty much my dream family to photograph. I am humbly proud of these photos. Enjoy.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...