9.30.2011

Chris + Fawn {Married} Colorado Wedding Photographer

This wedding I second shot with PAEart.com. Second shooting is always a great experience to learn from someone else's perspective! I met Chris & Fawn on the day of their wedding in Old Town Fort Collins where Patrick had begun to do their bride and groom portraits. Ben, my boyfriend, lives accross the street from where they were. I was at his house, happend to look out the window and saw a bride and groom being photographed! I quickly realized that it was them and ran over to introduce myself. I was in normal everyday, not yet properly dressed to photograph their wedding, but I didn't want to wait to meet this lovely couple! Their day was so great, perfectly planned, and BEAUTIFUL. Fawn is a florist, so naturally, all the flowers were SO AWESOME! Not one detail was overlooked. Fawn and Chris, congratulations! May you have a blessed marriage!














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...