9.25.2011

Taben + Liz {Married} Utah Wedding Photographer

Liz was my best friend in high school here in Fort Collins. She moved to Salt Lake to study architecture at the University of Utah and quickly fell in love with college life. She had all nighters, early mornings, huge exams and crazy projects. But like I said she loved it. So much, that she is currently working on her masters. Along that path she met Taben. I heard about Taben as soon as she met him. That's all she would talk about. School was no longer the center of the conversation. They dated for 2 years, then started planning the wedding. I flew out to Salt Lake to help put the finishing touches on wedding planning and photograph her bridals on the Salt Flats! July 9th, 2011 Taben and Liz tied the knot. Here are some of my favorite images from their special and beautiful day! Congrats again you two! Enjoy.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...